Today’s Daily prompt is “Which quirky habit annoys you the most, and what quirky habit do you love — In yourself or others“
Hmmm, I used to do these regularly once upon a time. Well my peeves aren’t that extensive:
- I am highly annoyed when I’m disturbed whilst reading, even if it’s a blinking receipt.
- I find it irritating when I have to begin from season one of a show when I find myself in the middle of the fifth one. If it really knocks me out then and there I’ll do what I must.
- When people put down books and shows/movies before they even give them a chance, especially when they feel it their responsibility to rant off to me.
- People picking their nose indiscreetly.
- Unbearably loud, stupid music.
- I lied, there’s probably lots more.
My habits are simple enough:
- I pace while I talking to myself to work out the effects of a high caffeine intake.
- I love socks, matching ones and odd pairs. I often have a pair in my purse next to an ever present book.
- I assign people into Hogwarts houses in my mind, depending on their personality.
- I bite my nails only under heavy stress.
- I tend to hoard useless things from time to time. Screws, old pen barrels, nails , my brother’s tiny cars, etc.
- I think of letters of the alphabets with their own genders and temperaments, numbers too.
- I don’t like to sit with my back to doors.
So there you have it folks bits of this mysterious jellybean! Have a go at the daily prompt if you haven’t already 😉