Tag Archives: flowers
This this past week’s challenge is Hands. Well, what would we have done without out ’em? Not much. They have potential to do so much. Can you remember the first time you’ve written your first word? You probably couldn’t, but I’ve seen the joy in my little brother’s chubby face when he first wrote his name. Hands are there to pass the popcorn or the chap stick. They’re there to lend a friend in need, to give a hanky and some hugs. Without hands we wouldn’t have all those cool secret handshakes. Hands help us to grab the handrail to save our crazy necks (mine for that matter) when we run down the stairs full speed.
Yep, they feed us when we feel that, as Pooh Bear says: a rumbly in your tummbly! That was de-licious! What’s that? No, I’m not tempting anyone on purpose! Why, I’d never … okay, okay … I might have, ha ha! 😀
Our hands are pretty important to us ( for many more reasons than the ones I wrote about) so take care of them regularly and treat yourself to a manicure once in a while. Give two thumbs up for hands, he he! 😛
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com)
- Hands of Time: Weekly Photo Challenge (Hands) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (comingeast.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (curlybookworm.wordpress.com)
I have not been taking part regularly like before so I hope to get back at it. That’s my little sister holding the flowers, I call her Spoinks, she’s like a coiled spring that’s ready to let loose all that pent up energy that little kids have in abundance!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (secondphaseofmylife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (smallhousebiggarden.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (runningnakedwithscissors.wordpress.com)