One thing that I have come to realize is that to keep on going towards my goals is that I need constant encouragement, be it from others or myself, and fresh inspiration to be motivated. Motivation is a thing that when it comes it doesn’t stay for too long unless you entertain it and make it feel welcome. So it’s like a guest, a very important one.
Quote for Monday brought to you by the groovy folks at Goodreads
Life is not so idiotically mathematical that only the big eat the small; it is just as common for a bee to kill a lion or at least to drive it mad.
The Swedish dramatist was born on this day in 1849.
If that isn’t even a bit motivational then I don’t know what is. And what a coinkydink!
I think at this point it will be humanitarian of me to wish everyone a pleasant Monday 🙂
Short and sweet is the order of the day since I feel as if my life force is being slowly drained by tiny vampire faeries who then make a 16% profit in their other-world faerie market because apparently female human B negative saturated in depressive hormones and relatively high levels of well preserved stress is a rare commodity. Which is weird (other that the very weird fact that they even exist, and they do) because that stuff must be common as the dirt under my feet seeing how miserable lots of us are on a usual basis. I guess I’m just special 😀
Now, this is no way to begin a post at all but let’s get it over with, shall we? In no specific order:
- When people stare at me, I will stare right back. This is actually going well for me. In the past I always look away quickly, like the timid fool I was. It was not as if I was looking at them first! It’s rude to stare but if you want to play, game on.
- Continue reading
(via pinterest, click to visit the source site)
… some will remain buried and will rest in peace while others shall be resurrected. Last year I made a bunch of half hearted promises to myself but at the time I’m sure my heart was really into it then. So today I’ll compare them to what really happened throughout last year.
1. Make an effort to ease up procrastinating, I know that I’ll never quit outright no matter how hard I try.
– I can’t be completely certain but I’ll say I’ve improved a little in this area. I think that’s better than being stuck where I was last year. But there is still room, room and yet more room for improvement. Marked down for the resurrection process.
2. Put more time in revision so I’ll pass in my exams coming up and less time reading books, like novels, I normally spend my time reading … wish me luck with that one.
(via pinterest, click to be redirected)
– I think I could have found a fitting LOLcat meme somewhere to illustrate how this one went, but I’m feeling too lazy right now. Think about the extra clicks needed to do that, good grief. I’m dreading my results which will be released soon but I did make a great effort to study for these exams, it was the bio labs that got me down and the fact that I picked up English really close to the exams. Never give up! Heh.