I’m afraid this is a little over due, nevertheless, I’d like to shout out a big thank you to James over at James Kennedy at Monash University for honoring me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Check.
- Post the award image to your page. Check.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs for the award and inform them about it.
Now … seven things about me:
- Last year I cut my knee length brown hair to just below my shoulders. It has been a regretful choice and a lesson in itself. Enough said.
- I’m a born Hindu but I’m open minded and I also believe in Jesus Christ so I suppose that would make me Christian as well.
- I have not posted anything much about this, I’m into environmental conservation, not exactly a newbie but nothing remotely close to an expert in any area. I’m still learning and such posts requires good research and time, time which I don’t normally have. Continue reading
Filed under Random, Thoughts
Hey everyone, how’s it going? I’m sitting at my desk typing this out for you while BBC 6 Radio plays in the background, a recent habit I acquired in the past few days, one of the good habits 🙂 I’m thinking about how my now – the present – and everything in it will be an old dusty thing of the past, for instance the modern music now playing and the station is even airing songs of yesteryear.
I’m thinking how years to come I’ll remember lecturing my two little sisters and brother this morning that what’s not theirs they must not touch. Ranting to their wary round faces that I don’t want them trashing our shared room and God help me I will blow it if they do it anyway. Ten years or so from now I might remember this day when I chastise my own kids. Continue reading
I was awarded just yesterday by my friend Daphne over at Evil Nymph Stuff, who was Awarded by Pudding Girl who was along the line awarded by Mrs. Hobbles who came up with this twist to the normal blog awards.
And here are the rules:
Blog Award Game: Since these awards are all about getting to know each other, fill in the blanks with things I might think/say/do in the following situations (feel free to make these up):
The craziest thing I’ve done is _____________________________________
I can’t believe you _____________________________________________
My favorite thing is ____________________________________________
The last time I was at a psychiatrist they ______________________________
I’m sorry, I __________________________________________________
Of course anyone is welcome to play this game on your own blog with your readers. Send me the link and I will try to guess what you might do. Thanks again!
Let the fun begin! Weeeeee!