Wise words. Listen carefully.
Such wise words from a very wise man must be shared Espero que la vida te está tratando bien mi querido amigo.
Spot on mi amigo, we live to regret those decisions. Wise words.
It’s so touching (I’ve said beautiful so much it probably has bruises:) and nice capture too
There was once a time when I had the superhuman ability to blog everyday despite my work load ( ‘load’ might be exaggerating a wee bit) but the Universe decided to shake things up (more school-work+ getting more difficult, me getting sick, and the list goes on a little more but I shall spare you the yawn-inducing details), which was why I was not posting regularly, until recently, if anyone was wondering. I would like to thank Jacqueline and Andy for nominating me for the Liebster Award and the Sunshine and Hug Awards respectively. But I also owe them both an apology for posting this so very, very, very (you get the idea) late, sorry guys.
Okay, this might get complicated … Andy had received the Sunshine Award and the Hug Award and gave it as a combined award, adopting the Sunshine Awards rules format, which says:
1. I have to say 10 things about myself:
- My camera goes where ever I go (whenever possible)
- My favourite book is actually the one I haven’t finished, yet, my Oxford Dictionary & Thesaurus.
- I love working out, especially while listening to 80’s Rock and old Country too. There’s nothing like feeling the burn while rocking to Bryan Adams!
- I firmly believe that the world is going to end someday, but not anytime very soon and yes I’m scared but hey I might not live to see doomsday.
- I want to get me a job that I’d love doing so much that it seems that I’m getting paid to have fun (but hopefully one that my family will approve of)
- I love traveling, and I hope to go Country Hopping someday.
- I don’t wear make up very often, why when you can go natural and be proud of it, not that make-up is an instrument of torture or anything it’s just that I prefer not wearing it regularly.
- I’m tomboyish.
- I’m addicted to chocolate, a lot.
- I like smelling burning sulfur, like on a lighted match. Got anything that needs to go BOOM? Call me😉
- I love reading good poetry (who doesn’t?)
2. I must pass on the award, so here we go in no particular order:
Liebster Blog Award. The award is given to a blog with less than 200 followers that deserves a little more recognition. Here are the rules:
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. Thanks again, Jacqueline!(Check her out she’s starting a new web show on her blog next month!)
2. Nominate 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Spread the good blog karma.
4.Lastly, don’t forget to add the Liebster blog award image to your post.
Five very enlightening and entertaining blogs that deserve to be visited are:
Congratulations to all of you!