- I listened to the latest episode of Welcome To Night Vale and I am much less distressed. I find that aggressive fangirling to be very cathartic and so I need be alone for this. Doors locked and fuzzy blankets and all that.
- I think I’m finding it okay to read LGBTQ themed books. Understand, I don’t have a problem with the people. Among other things, it’s the strangest thing to read literature about them, it’s just that aspect I was reluctant about and I am glad that I’ve become more open minded about this.
You see, a blogger friend had recommended this lovely book, Gives Light, and I’m dismayed to how further it’s contributed to my wacked out sleeping pattern which in itself is a whole other story.
- Last but not the least the match between Uruguay and England. Uruguay won 2-1! Now, I’m not an extreme fanatic but when I saw Luis Swarez I knew what was going down. It was a beautiful game and to be fair, England played beautifully, and it was a close win.
I think that is about it, oh, I’m watching ‘Orange is The New Black’ and I’m still at season one almost to the end. I have a few things to say:
- I am disappointed at you Piper Chapman. You could do so much better than Alex Vause. Actually, Larry is so way way better and what she’s done is so freaking unfair.
- Though Pornstache is a douche, tall men do have feelings. But since he’s been such a dick towards Red, he can go and … well you know the expletives that follow.
- Daya. Daya. Daya. Oh, sweetheart.
Yeah, I think that should be it. No wait. Have you ever seen The Courageous Heart of Irene Sendler? I saw it once a long time ago from the middle to the end. I saw Netflix has it and well yeah. I’m getting the whole picture now, I’ve learned that it based on a true story of that woman who helped save about two thousand Jewish children during the madman’s rampage.
Yes, that’s it now. I cannot believe how incredibly fast the weekend is upon us!