I’m afraid this is a little over due, nevertheless, I’d like to shout out a big thank you to James over at James Kennedy at Monash University for honoring me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Check.
- Post the award image to your page. Check.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs for the award and inform them about it.
Now … seven things about me:
- Last year I cut my knee length brown hair to just below my shoulders. It has been a regretful choice and a lesson in itself. Enough said.
- I’m a born Hindu but I’m open minded and I also believe in Jesus Christ so I suppose that would make me Christian as well.
- I have not posted anything much about this, I’m into environmental conservation, not exactly a newbie but nothing remotely close to an expert in any area. I’m still learning and such posts requires good research and time, time which I don’t normally have.
- I love classical instrumental music, though I might not be able to tell you their names, I believe it’s enough that it has the ability to move me to tears and stir my soul.
- I dislike sad movies because they make me cry and sometimes I can’t stand funny ones because they’re just too darn funny too look at so my solid ground is action.
- I don’t like clowns and dolls.
- I hope to find a career path that leads me to distant and far lands, with alien cultures and wildlife.
The following bloggers are people I’ve known for a good time now on the net, a couple I’ve known since I first began blogging here and they have all taught me to look at the world in a new way, to think differently and have inspired me to explore my imagination, so to you I say thank you. I hereby nominate: