Short and sweet is the order of the day since I feel as if my life force is being slowly drained by tiny vampire faeries who then make a 16% profit in their other-world faerie market because apparently female human B negative saturated in depressive hormones and relatively high levels of well preserved stress is a rare commodity. Which is weird (other that the very weird fact that they even exist, and they do) because that stuff must be common as the dirt under my feet seeing how miserable lots of us are on a usual basis. I guess I’m just special 😀
Now, this is no way to begin a post at all but let’s get it over with, shall we? In no specific order:
- When people stare at me, I will stare right back. This is actually going well for me. In the past I always look away quickly, like the timid fool I was. It was not as if I was looking at them first! It’s rude to stare but if you want to play, game on.
- Put more work into my academics. A Levels are a pain but they are worth the bruises.
- Speak my mind more freely, at least more so on my blogs. I have to stop worrying about what people think. I can’t read minds and it’s their business besides. I sweat unnecessarily and it’s got to stop.
- Remember the birthdays. All of them.
- Get regular exercise and a better diet and sleep. More effort = Less regrets.
- Complete my goals of reading and reviewing 52 books.
Being short should make it simpler and I’m sorry but I’m in no mood to elaborate. Maybe in future posts I’ll address them in more detail. I’d get deeply depressed at least once a year, sometimes for hardly any reason at all, and I’m afraid it’s come early or this might blow over soon. I’m spending more time writing, and you can expect a Picture It and Write! post in a day or so.
Cheers to you all 🙂