Just kidding! You weren’t seriously thinking I’d give my number, were you? I’ve already got a stalker on the phone and my dad is contemplating very bad things. Dads are dads already, they’ll threaten the cretins for their little girls.
I was thinking how most or possibly all of us interact with strangers in the blogosphere, how we have no idea what kind of person we’re communicating with. Which one of your ‘friends’ are the creeps, which ones are the genuine good people, which ones are the jerks, the pervs? Sometimes you can tell by the content they send out into the world, others … are pretty darn good at hiding their inner creepiness.
I believe that I’m in a good circle of people and I can’t remember of crossing paths (so to speak) with any weirdos. But I feel I should put a little bit more about me out here so no one should get any wrong ideas about me, I solemnly swear I’m not making anything up.These are a few thing I don’t mind sharing:
- I think my name alone can tell you that I’m Indian and I happen to be a Hindu.
- I consider myself pretty much open minded where religion and race is concerned, meaning that I’m not prejudiced against people different than me. How I figure how I look at a person depends on what they believe in. I try not to be sucked into stereotypical molds but I slip sometimes and I am ashamed of myself when I realize my mistake.
- I love watching cartoons. I just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago, and I know I’ll be watching reruns of Pokèmon, Avatar, Loony Tunes, Kim Possible, Scooby Doo, Winnie the Pooh and some other shows that had past their prime and the newer ones (providing that they make more than an ounce of sense) until I die. I intend on being one fun old lady 😉
- I am a Potter-head.
- I horde books, which isn’t so difficult to believe. On my desk there are two mini towers of them, I’m comforted my their mere presence.
- I think if I had the choice to be a librarian I’d take it, I know it’s not easy work (I used to see the look on my school’s librarian every day, need I say more?), I won’t be reading on the job but I’ll be surrounded by shelves, glorious shelves of books!
- I’m into oldies Bee Gees, The Beetles, Foreigner. Instrumental music, Paul Mauriat and his Orchestra is one of my favourites. I love the violin and right after that comes the piano.
- I don’t want to completely grow up, I want that kid in me to still be there. I understand that the child in us never really leaves but sometimes depending on what you’ve gone through so far in life she/he drowns in all the grown up experiences, and suffocates slowly. I don’t want that to happen to me.
I think that should suffice. I was sort of paranoid of what people might think of me but whether or not it matters I felt that I should say something. Any who, the summer’s almost over and school’s going to be reopened and I’ll start my worrying afresh.
Have a lovely evening/day 🙂