I snapped this on my way home but I can’t remember when. Actually, I didn’t realize I’d taken this until a week or two after. I wonder til this day what was it he was carrying, it was probably rice or something.
I caught these guys ages ago, but I’m not sure what they’re called. The water coming from the waterfall created these very cool intersecting ripples, and I think the fishes enjoy them.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com)
- Movement – weekly photo challenge (adventuresofacarryon.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (designhouse9.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (orthographies.wordpress.com)