Naval Criminal Investigative Services, the best show there is on TV these days. Yep, it’s spelled out in Cheerios.
I don’t know if you guys are aware of this game of Tag on WP going on lately, I’ve been tagged by my friend Daphne, the Evil Nymph! So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new ones.
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. When is the one and only moment when you can totally feel blissful?
That would be listening to the sweet notes of the violin, nothing comes closer to bliss than that!
2. Are you a social media/internet addict?
Yes, I am!
3. Tell me your favourite dessert.
Ice cream sundae with crushed nuts on the top!
4. Your lifetime passion?
Gaining knowledge. What about? A little bit of everything, I want to learn about what’s out there in this big wide world, about the little and big things that makes it so wonderful.
5. What motivates you to blog?
I like to share knowledge as much as I like to gain it, everyone should be informed about things even the ones not directly related to them and because I love to write and express myself in this medium.
6. Introvert or extrovert? According to you, do you find this trait of you advantageous or disadvantageous?
Extrovert, no doubt about it. It goes both ways.
7. Are you a planner or do you do everything at random?
Random, but I’m working on the planing thing, though being random is cool and all, planing definitely has its perks, for example: like actually getting things done!
8. What do you hate the most about you?
My poor time management combined with the fact that I daydream and procrastinate way too much.
9. What do you prefer the most about you?
I really dunno, sorry but it’s true.
10. When I say ‘Change’ what’s the first thing that comes into your mind?
The first thing that comes to mind is improvement, changing for the better.
11. Please, before you go, tell us a favourite advice of yours.
Work hard for what you want, because the good things don’t come easily and once you put your mind to something anything is possible.
Here are My Questions:
1. What’s one thing that you could spend hours doing and never get bored?
2. What’s your favourite distraction from the tiring and pesky thing called reality?
3. What is your favourite quote?
4. Do you consider yourself a nerd or a geek? Why and what is your view on stereotyping?
6. What is one thing that you wouldn’t change about yourself?
7.What’s one thing about yourself that you would like improve on the most?
8. If you had the chance to do any one thing, what would it be?
9. Do you believe that there can actually be World Peace, where everyone can co-exist peacefully? Why or why not?
10. What do you think about the way people dress these days compared to years before?
11. If you had 10 minutes to speak to people in the entire world, what would you say? (Let’s forget about the language barrier in this case)
You’ve been tagged:
Have a happy Sunday everyone!
Everyone is welcome to answer my questions if it tickles your fancy, if any of you do please link this post to yours’ to give me a pingback so I can check your posts out. Consider yourselves TAGGED!
via Dictionary.com. I highly recommend that you check it out, particularly helpful with SAT vocabulary, and tons of fun and surprising facts about words and their origins!