This year had begun at a somewhat slow start for me but I must say, it seems to be picking up momentum, and school work. Thanks to my awesome friend and fellow blogger Andy1076 who had completely surprised me by giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! Andy’s a guy who has a way with words and full of inspirational thoughts which he generously shares with us and I recommend that you check him out for yourself on My story to you.
According to the rules of accepting the award, I have to:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award
- Post a photo of the award
- Share 10 things your readers don’t know about you
- Present six people to give the award to
- Let six people know they received the award
Time to share 10 things you guys don’t know about moi *drum rolls*
- I love to travel, especially to new places with my trusty camera in tow!
- I enjoy sketching random people (not that good at it though, but maybe I’ll post some)
- I’m a big fan of Harry Potter.
- I’m studying to become a doctor, I’m going after emergency med.
- Though I haven’t blogged anything about this as yet, I support gay rights.
- I love 80’s rock and the easy listening genre.
- I dislike wearing make up and dressing up especially for no reason, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans will do.
- I enjoy learning about different cultures!
- If I had the choice to move to another part of the world, it would be in Asia, Europe or Canada.
- I can’t cook anything really, but if you like burnt cardboardy (yep, I made one up) unidentifiable things to eat, you wouldn’t starve.
Ladies and gentlemen I shall now present to you six blogs that I enjoy visiting time and time again, I highly recommend you give them a try *bring on the drums*
- the quiet voice
- An Evil Nymph’s Blog
- Becoming Cliche
- Any Lucky Penny
- 6 Months to Live
- Listful Thinking
Congrats everyone and keep the awesome post coming!
P.S: Have a happy Friday tomorrow guys, because personally today was just a mess.