There’s so much to improve on so I should start somewhere. Here’s goes, in no particular order:
- Make an effort to ease up procrastinating, I know that I’ll never quit outright no matter how hard I try.
- Put more time in revision so I’ll pass in my exams coming up and less time reading books, like novels, I normally spend my time reading … wish me luck with that one.
- Develop healthy sleeping patterns so I could actually get things done, the one I have is so embarrassing I can’t take it anymore.
- Loose some weight, I’m not that overweight but I wouldn’t hurt to have a good BMI, now would it?
- Eat more healthy food and get more exercise.
- Put in a little more time for blogging.
- Try to be a better person and help other people.
- Remember all the birthdays this year and to send cards.
- Vent my temper in constructive activities and resist punching the people that gets it up, not that I punch anybody out of anger, really I don’t. Hehehe.
- Spend less time on the computer. That should be cake, right? Ha!
- Meditate more often and send those negative energies packing.
That should be it and I hope I have more success than I had last year. Here’s to hoping! Thank you guys for coming by 🙂