I know that it’s still New Year’s Eve but the Internet connection is on the fritz so I’m taking precautions:) 2011 might not have treated some of us as well it might to others but we can all hope for the best in 2012, that’s beginning tomorrow (obviously)
Well, you can expect a Resolution list soon if not later, I know I’ve said that earlier but apparently procrastination is what I do best so that’s on the list, as you can imagine.
I could talk about how this year has gone for me but I’ll just bore you to death so I’ll spare you the gory details and outline the best and, yes, some of the worst as well. Well here goes:
- I got a Kindle! Yippy! I got most of my reading done on this.
- I passed my CSEC exams with good, if not great, grades and I’m officially out of high school! But I’m still going to school mind you.
- I’ve gained about 20 pounds.Oy. I’m not proud of it, but chocolate is too damn hard to resist!
- I met my Goodreads Reading Challenge for this year! I’ve read some awesome and thought provoking books this year, but I still need to review them.
- I made a blog I actually stick to! Yep, it’s this very same one and I love it! Through blogging I’ve met some really interesting people
so I’m not that lonely any more
That’s about it. Have a Happy New Year everyone!